Tuesday, January 18, 2011

San Diego Trip

I worked all weekend and my mom decided to use her 3 day weekend to take off. She is so lucky she is a teacher! Well since I have been working, Clementine stays home with Grandmother. So this weekend Grandmother took Clementine to San Diego! She bought her a beautiful sailor outfit and got a lot of attention from everyone! After work on Sunday I drove down to San Diego to be with them since I had Monday off too. Plus, I couldn’t be so far away from my baby girl for that long!! We stayed as guests in Jeff’s community called Wesley Palms. This place was gorgeous. It took a while to find it,  but when I did I was taken back at how beautiful it looked. It sits in the middle of these hills surrounded by trees and old fashioned homes. I love it. It was great to drive by all of the beautiful houses. San Diego is absolutely beautiful. IMG951448

Monday morning we met with Tia Bink, Max, and Levi. I love any time we are able to see them. Luckily, it will be more often since they live closer. We went to eat at Noodles and Company then we went to the beach. Here are some pictures of our fun weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Aw! Love the slide show!!! We had fun with you too Soin. I love and miss you all the time! You're such an amazing mommy. Clementine is very blessed.

    ReplyDelete