Tuesday, February 15, 2011

24th Birthday with Family!

I was so excited to have my sister and family come down for my birthday. We wanted to go dancing but with 3 babies, nothing is every for certain! We enjoyed a late night at home with some yummy cake and I opened my gifts. I got a beautiful dress and sweater from my sister, Max, Max, and Levi. From Clementine I got a cool book on how to make homemade organic baby food! That’s perfect because she started eating rice cereal and will soon have veggies and fruits. My mom bought me an apron and a cupcake decorating book. I also got a Kitchenaid mixer from Ian!! Wow! I can’t wait to use everything to bake, cook and decorate. Those are all my favorite things : )

I am 24 years old and it seems really strange. I remember looking at people in their 20s and thinking they were so old! Now I’m nearly halfway to 30. I hope to remember and take time for the most important people in my life. I am a mother now and knowing how time flies, I never want to take any moment with my Clementine for granted. I want to record and be there for all her most important steps in life. I am so blessed and lucky for all I have and for the opportunities I still have. Thank you my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment