Monday, October 11, 2010

Clementine 9/21/2010 10 Pounds 2 Ounces 20.5 Inches

My beautiful girl graced us with her presence finally 3 weeks ago Tuesday night. It was definitely a day to remember. Well, more like a week to remember. Clementine came via C-Section on
September 21st. A day after her due date. That was the most exhausting day of my life! Being awake during the surgery was so unreal. I was numb but I could still feel tugging and moving lol. Sorry, for the visuals. She was so big! I remember hearing the Drs making bets on how much she weighed. No one guessed right :) She was bigger! There were a few issues after she was born but I was so happy she was by me the entire stay in the hospital. I love her so much!

To me, she is perfect.

Clementine and Levi- 3 weeks apart!



2 comments:

  1. I love her so much. She's not just perfect to you, she's perfect period! I can't wait to see her again. Love you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHE IS PERFECT!!!!! She is just soo darling!! Hope all is well with your cute little family. Keep posting pictures!!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete