Monday, December 6, 2010

Staying at Home


I am ashamed at how long it has been since I have blogged!

Its been 3 months since I have worked. I have to say, I do miss it but nothing can compare to the feeling of knowing I can take care of Clementine myself. I am so grateful for my mom and all the help she provides for us. I have just enrolled at Cal State University San Bernardino. They have a campus here in the desert. I will be going 3 nights a week, 4 hours per night. Doesn't sound too fun but because the classes are all directed towards Criminal Justice, I think it will be good. I am not looking forward to not seeing Clementine for that long but this is going to be good for us in the long run.

I have been encountering the most beautiful moments as I see my little angel growing everyday. I must make it a habit to blog every time these moments happen. On November 21st she had her 2 month check-up (with shots!). My Clementine is such a brave girl. She cried for a minute but stopped as I held her and told her it would be okay. It feels so good to know, in my arms, she feels a sense of security. What she doesn't know is, I feel just the same. She makes me want be better. Also, at her check-up I found out my baby girl weighs 15 lbs! She has been wearing size 2 diapers for a while now. I love how she is so big!



No comments:

Post a Comment